.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mission Complete

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

Well, I won't make the NaNo winners this year. I will hit the halfway point if I've got to stay up really late to add some words somewhere, but I've got part of the last battle scene written so I know what will happen. . .I'll add some more flashbacks and some more character interaction and maybe by the time I graduate I'll have something that resembles a novel more than 6 years in the making. Does that mean it's good? I don't know. Maybe. I've gotten good reviews, so what the hell. Congratuations to all the participants that beat the mark, and congrats to all who participated, it's been one crazy month. I think I might do this one year in like June, when I don't have school and finals nagging at me. November is a bad month for schoolers.

Take care everyone, I'll see you next year!
Ashli


Table of Contents. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .FORWARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home