.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mission Complete

Starting Over. . .

Restarting seems to be my theme this year. I've decided to give Mission some more work and post the new start to the novel. It's changed quite a bit and I'm editing out quite a few of the characters that aren't as important as I originally imagined. My plot is basically the same and my main characters aren't changing that substantially, but I'm trying to give them a better background (well, maybe not better, because it's just as dark, but more in-depth). I hope you like what I've done and I'm not taking down the originals (well, the 2nd or 3rd try that I had posted here since the actual originals are LONG gone). Let me know what you think of the changes -- what you like, what you didn't like. I just figured, if I was giving so many freaking flashbacks, then I wasn't telling the real story and I should start sooner to avoid so many "remember whens." Anyway, let me know with an email or a comment.

heather and ashli

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home