.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mission Complete

Final Author's Note

Hey guys and gals, It's been one hell of a ride, hasn't it? This will probably be the last post I put in this blog. Maybe one day I'll come back older and wiser and finish the story waiting to be expanded here. I set out trying to write a gundam novel and ended up with a political sci-fi. Nano challenged me to get 50k words, and I ended up with just over half, and for that, I'm proud. No, the half isn't posted here. There's still a long way to go before the last battle can be revealed, and there's a lot that has to be tied in to make everything make sense. Maybe I'll post it all here someday. Then again, maybe I won't, and you'll have to buy my book to know what happens when the Mission really is completed.

I hope you have enjoyed reading about the characters as much as I've enjoyed creating them. Heather will always be my darker side and Rue will always be the villian I'd love to hate. Maybe one day I'll be able to sort through the rubble they've left in their growth and this will be a remarkable story. Until then, you'll have to satisfy yourself with the pieces of stories as I post them on my new blog, WEYRDKAT TEASES

As always, Keep Writing,
Ashli

I'd like to take just a small space at the bottom of this post and thank those who helped me create such lively characters. 'Josh,' 'Rue,' 'Cordelia' and 'Kali,' you know who you are and what you meant to me and the characters. I thank you for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home